- Full Description
A special issue of the long-running Italian journal devoted to good girl and erotic art in comics and illustration (and more generally in pop culture). It is completely tri-lingual: all the text is in English, French and Italian.
This issue features:
- Long article and comics by Franco Saudelli (a long illustrated article and comics)
- Howard Chaykin (a long illustrated interview)
- Stanton (two comic stories)
- Betty Page. Lily St. Cyr, and company (photos and art)
- Gene Bilbrew aka Eneg (8 pages of artwork)
- Bill Ward (comics)
- A photo essay.
Note: This is an out of print, used and/or rare book. It is not as-new, in "mint" condition. Good. Both covers are a bit rough. Scratches, wear, thumbing and a couple folds on the back. Interior is in good shape.
- Additional Information
Item Code RB216 Publisher Glamour International Publish Date 1989 Print Status Out of Print Condition Good. Both covers are a bit rough. Scratches wear thumbing and a couple folds on the back. Adult Rating Adult Material Binding Soft Cover Dimensions 12x12 # Pages 96pg Color b&w