- Full Description
Sir Simon Marsden's atmospheric black-and-white infrared photographs reveal the hidden supernatural world, transporting the reader to a different realm — a haunted realm. Marsden's ghostly images are accompanied by literary excerpts and historical accounts as well as tales of apparitions and the paranormal that have been reported at the sites, and the strange events said to lie behind them. A popular title we carry every year.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for lovers of spooky stories, ghostly hauntings, and other supernatural or paranormal phenomena.
- Showcases 12 atmospheric black-and-white infrared photographs of haunted houses, imposing castles, graveyards, mysterious tombs, dark towers, and romantic ruins.
- Features historical accounts by Simon Marsden and literary excerpts from writers such as Lord Byron and Goethe.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Additional Information
Item Code HAUN17 Publisher Amber Lotus Publish Date 2016 ISBN 9781631361487 Dimensions 12x12 # Pages 24pg Color b&w
You may also be interested in the following item(s)
Regular Price: $100.00
Sale Price $90.00
Regular Price: $14.99
Sale Price $3.99